Integrated payment technology for self-storage.
Save more without the hidden or manufactured fees.
Introducing Space Control Pay – a complete payment solution woven directly into your Insight and Onsite management software. Reconcile payments easily within your self-storage software and never call a 3rd party processor for support ever again.
By developing our own payments platform, we’ve given you the ability to contact the same team of experts at Space Control for both payments and software support.
What SC Pay can do for you:
- An average potential savings of over 17% on credit card transactions without the hidden fees.
- Using SC Pay you can contact the same great support for both your payments and management software.
- EMV-compliant devices including NFC (contactless payments) allow your business to accept Google Pay and Apple Pay.
- Stay informed with streamlined MerchantTrack dashboard from anywhere.
- Tokenized credit card data and fully compliant with PCI and PADSS by keeping your business out of scope!
- In most cases, SC Pay accounts setup within 3-5 business days after receiving all of the necessary documentation.
EMV Pin and Chip Technology — Europay, Mastercard, Visa (EMV) is the latest in security standards for payments technology. In the wake of numerous large-scale data breaches and increasing rates of counterfeit card fraud, U.S. card issuers have migrated to this new technology to protect consumers and reduce the costs of fraud. Replacing traditional swipe cards, pin and chip cards provide secure transactions via the chip embedded into each of these cards which creates a unique transaction code that cannot be used again. This method can be used in a variety of ways including inserting or “dipping” your card into an EMV-enabled terminal or by using a mobile device with Near Field Communication (NFC) enabled for contactless payments.
Hosted Online Payments — Easily take payments over the phone or remotely without a card reader by using SC Pay’s hosted online payments. These types of payments open up a secure browser window and allows you to type the card information in while staying PCI compliant.
Single Point of Contact — You also have the same point of contact for both software and payment support in order to provide you with fast and reliable answers.
GET YOUR FREE QUOTE TODAY